BASIC INFORMATION ON INPS
The Stichting INPS (International Network for Philippine
Studies) is an educational foundation registered in the
Netherlands for the purpose of promoting Philippine studies in
the social, economic, political and cultural fields.
The foundation is most distinctive by providing overseas
Filipinos and their friends abroad with information and
knowledge about the history, current circumstances and prospects
of Philippine society and the Filipino people’s revolutionary
struggle for national liberation and democracy.
The foundation carries out its purpose in the following ways:
- It disseminates information and provides briefings;
- It conducts seminars and other forms of collective
- It undertakes research on important issues;
- It issues or handles publications, audio-visuals and
other educational materials;
- It builds a library and data center;
- It initiates or co-initiates conferences or
participates in those initiated by others;
- It provides consultancy services for the development
of a curriculum in Philippine studies or a program of
social research or social action in the Philippines;
- It recommends personnel for teaching, research and
social action projects or programs;
- It arranges contacts and helps develop relations
between Philippine and foreign entities in various
fields of social activity; and
- It cooperates in any appropriate way with other
organizations, Philippine or foreign, to achieve its
The board of directors of the foundation is chaired by
Prof. Jose Maria Sison. The foundation maintains an
international network of correspondents, Filipino and
foreign, who are interested in Philippine studies.
INTERESTED IN THE SERVICES OF THE INPS?
to e-mail to us if you are interested in the seminar courses and
other services of the INPS.